Narayana Vidyalayam Students Excel
The students of Narayana Vidyalayam , Nagpur once again made the school proud by their exemplary performance in the AISSCE 2018. In all 120 students appeared for the examination and the school once again achieved 100% result. In commerce stream Ms Ravina Tayade scored 94.60% as the topper, second topper being Mast Akhilesh Bawankule with 92.20%. From science stream, two students secured 93% as first toppers, Mast Yashwant Moharil and Mas Arya Tathe and second topper is Mast Prince Kumar with 92.40%. In all from science stream six students scored above 90% and from commerce stream twenty one students scored above 85%.
- In English highest marks, 95 were scored by Ms Ravina Tayade, Ms Rupashree Gajbe, Ms Rahi Ilme and Ms Kartikee Parlkar.
- In Business studies highest marks, 96 was scored by Mast Rohan Changde.
- In Economics highest marks, 96 were scored by Ms Vibhuti Jagyasi and Mast Aman Singhi
- In Accountancy highest marks , 95 were scored by Ms Ravina Tayade and Mast Aman Singhi.
- In Computer Science highest marks, 93 was scored by Mast Arya Tathe.
- In Physical Education highest marks, 95 were scored by Mast Amrut Chanewar, Mast Akhilesh Bawankule ,Mast Priyanshu Sharma and Ms Saee Mule.
- In Mathematics Mast Viraj Dudhat scored 97 marks as highest
- In Biology Ms Sanjana Kamble scored 93 marks as highest.
- In Engineering Graphics , 100marks were scored as highest by Mast Shlok Parihar and Mast Neeraj Dwivedi.
- In Physics Mast Viraj Dudhat scored 96 marks as highest.
- In Chemistry the highest marks,95 were scored by Mast Arya Tathe, Mast Yashwant Moharil, Mast Prince Kumar, Ms Pranjal Tarone and Mast Mihir Sadawarti.
The students give the credit of their success to their parents, teachers and above all to their Principal – Mrs. Mala Chembath. Mr.Sachin Agnihotri – Secretary, Narayana Educational society and Col U K Chembath – Director lauded the efforts of the students and congratulated the Principal and teachers for this remarkable performance.